This study guide is written for technician's use in earning a 5 year ABYC Marine Systems Certification.
Overview of this guide includes:
- Potable Water Systems
- Marine Sanitation Systems
- Hull Piping
- Electrical Installations
- Compressed Gar for Cooking and Heating
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
- Pump Systems
- Steering and Control Systems
- Accessory Control Systems
- Fire-Protection Systems
- General Knowledge and Boatyard Etiquette
Each chapter ends with review questions and answers
In preparation for taking a certification exam, these study guides should be reviewed in addition to the ABYC standards manual; Standards & Technical Information Reports For Small Craft.